About Me

My photo
Ming~19 years old~currently study in IPGM campus Darulaman~♥ her family, bffs, friends and him♥~a outgoing girl~likes to shopping, listening to music and movies =)~seldom post blog~will be posting blog when free~nice to meet u all~♥

Sunday, August 30, 2009

english lesson~

Today our lecturer asked us to write a paragraph which is narrative paragraph, persuasive paragraph, descriptive paragraph or explanative paragraph. Me, SQ, PY and ZH were given the task to write a narrative paragraph each. Then SQ and PY form a group to write a paragraph, so me and ZH have to be a group. Below is our paragraph :

One day, when I open my eyes, I realize that I am not in my own room. When I look around on it, the room is a bit messy and fills with the reek of alcohol smell. I quickly get down from the bed and start to search for my cloth. Suddenly, I see a photograph hanging on the wall. The lady on the photograph looks familiar to me. I try to refresh back what had happened yesterday but my head get pain. At the same time, I hear someone is getting up and walking towards the room I am staying. I get a bad feel about this so I try to find a place to hide. However, it is too late. The door is open. The yesterday’s memories start to flash back…....... (by Shu Qin & Pei Yin)

She ran down the dark alley, desperately trying to escape from her fear. The series of event keep replaying in her mind, still unable to believe the horrible truth that is about to take place. She turned at the end of the alley, it was a dead end. She had nowhere to run. As the predator move closer to the prey, she could sense his heavy footsteps and his sharp and fast breathing. She desperately look around for any sharp metal object, wooden planks or anything hard and viscous enough to protect herself. Just as the man closes up on her, her hand grabbed on to something hard and cold…....... (by Zhen Hui & Fung Ming)

What do u think after u read this two opening paragraph? Do u think other way else?? Haha.. Anyway, that is just for fun… ^^

3 comments:

★*:′貝殼●笨●丫头│.·│.· said...

fung fung , dun have ending de?
huhu tiao4 wei4 kou4 nie . hahaha

then the guy come closer , the strangers looks familiar, it is her bf ! ahha

bi~ling said...

no idea.. it tat boring o interesting?
same like gal say? o her dad cum 2 cal her wake up?

ming said...

just a opening wat...
depend on your imagination lo... ^^